Sunday, July 1, 2007

Heart

The slow beat of my heart right now contrasts the quick thub of what earlier. The quick thub and the warm wash. Being asked and speaking of my sweet love. Being able to tell and brag and feel again, its warm wash would fall over me time and time again. I want to be with her, I have always wanted to be with her, and I dont think I'll stop wanting it. She is as beautiful as mid-autum, and as raidiant as the first of summer. I miss her, I love her, and I want to be with her.

I have spoken of how I want to get married, but I have never written it down. I want it to be unplanned, spontanious, an elopment per say, a green hill, just us, the pastur and the witnesses. I want it to be intimate, slow, romantic. I dont want stress or nervousness, just love. One moment of bliss rather than six of stress.

But who knows, maybe it wont happen, perhaps I wont end up with her. It scares me to think of that. To think that I am centering my life on someone that I love, but I dont know whether I will be with in the end. Oh well, I think I will be ok.

I am alive.

No comments: