Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Night

Its night right now, I had to write that short story in the post before so many elements from things that have been said, I hope everyone likes it.

It seems every time I have questions I get answers so fast. I'm glad, I hate questioning, I hate gambling. Blegh. Its so dark, and I am so tired, but I want to write I have to write, I'm always writing. No really deep thoughts tonight, I guess I just smashed them into that other post.

Hm, good and evil, hate and love. Its hard to define good ane evil, its so difficult to say what is good and what is evil, but after thinking about it, I think that love is good, it is the ultimate good. It is the one thing that without greed can cause a person to be good to another, to help and be kind. Love is the one thing that ultimately builds in any circumstance. While hate is the one that strictly destroys, there is never building with hate only destroying. Hate is the ultimate evil. Perhaps that is why I love everyone, I will always love everyone no matter what they do. I guess it is out of desire to always be good. This also helped me realize that religion is not what defines good and evil. Which means I am not going to Hell if it exists....

......right?

No comments: