Tuesday, October 16, 2007

In the Rain

We played in the rain tonight, got ourselves soaked and had tons of fun doing something I had not done in forever. Its always fun doing things that are out of the ordinary.

Its funny how a lot of things come to me after the fact. Its really sad that I only see hints after the time has passed, or if I saw them on time I never act upon what I know. Although I am perfectly happy right now I find it quite ironic that I only have feelings for those I cannot have.

I got my new job, it is a lot of hard work but also tons of fun. Then going to my other job is not quite so hard and is very relaxing as well. I stand all day to sit and talk on the phone all night. So everything is all good. I have a very strong feeling that for me it is all going to work out.

Thanks for reading again... for those who do. ^_^

No comments: