Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A.O.K.

Its all good. Just had to figure out what was going on. ^_^v. Other news: I am going job hunting. I know.... its a shock, its not like I havent said this a million times.... maybe not on the blog but elsewhere. I am really bugged at myself for not having a full time job, and not doing school. All I am doing is a pansy part time job (which I am going to keep, gotta love the disco :P). Anywho, I took some pictures of a friend the other day, I think they look good, yes, surprise, they are the first pictures in a while... Greatly to my dismay my camera stopped working for some time, and even more to my relife I found out it was just the battery that was not working. Why you ask me it took so long?? Ha! There was so much on my tray already. Two break ups and a .... whatever the hell it was all in the same short period of time. I was up to my neck in gross emotional stuff including tears and drugs and stuff. Though I am sure you have not quite figured that out after the a million entry's of emense depression. Right now. I am A.O.K. (whatever that means). Haha, anyway, enjoying myself with a great deal of Aquabats and World of Warcraft (looking for me? I'm on the Daralan server under the name of Ithsmus).

Overwhelmed? I doubt that. Surprised? I'm sure. This is a different feel than my other entry's yes. Will it continue? Maybe. I have no idea what kind of mood I am going to be in next time I decide to write an entry. I am sure you will continue to see these in the future. and I am sure you will see those emo ones too! (if you are thinking thats a bad thing. Well it isnt. I think they are pretty, even if the idea behind them is exagerated and rediculous hehe.)
Keep me alive people. Post comments. I love comments. They give me feel goods and/or maybe something to go off of in a more closer(?) entry.

In response to comment in last entry (Thank you Son_of_Thunder17). Its all good. I am over the initial shock.

1 comment:

Son_of_Thunder17 said...

alright man i am glad. So...Do i owe you money?