Saturday, October 13, 2007

Cold

Its very cold this morning, overcast and gloomy. My mind seems dead set on mistakes that I have made and things I should have done. I should have done this then instead of thought about it after. I should have won that struggle when I thought about doing this. Regrets of wrong doings seem to constantly haunt me on the after of all the huge letdowns in my life.

Its my fault they are let downs you know. Every last time something happens that makes me sad, its because I could have done something to make it good. Make me happy. I cant say that I am unhappy right now, but its a moment when regrets are filled in my mind. But things will pass. I have a good day ahead of me, I just hate to start it on a bad note.

(More updates tonight after the date ^_^)

No comments: