Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Fire

The destructive beauty of fire enthralls me, I could stand and look at its destructive nature in endless awe admiring its beauty. The color and personality of all of it keeps me alive at times even when it devours everything around it. I love watching the fire while it is wild but eventually it will burn out I find, that after a time it devours everything that keeps it alive. But if the fire is taken and kept it can last forever, its beauty will go on as long as it is well taken care of. Yes if a person wants to keep a fire alive without letting it go they would have to give it constant attention. But the reward is amazing, if kept in check the fire can be a source of warmth and light which are things ever strived for by every living person.

Perhaps there are two types of people in this word, there are fires and feeders, the fires are renown and loved, but they cannot survive without the feeders.

The question comes down to: Am I a fire or a feeder? I know the answer, do you?

No comments: