Thursday, August 23, 2007

Beautiful

You are beautiful my best friend. Though we have stopped talking, you are still beautiful. The way you think and live and love. The way you find joy and anger, and the way it all leaves your lips. You are still beautiful. The way that you hate me and the way it hurts is still beauty to look upon. You were an amazing friend and I do not regret one moment spent with you, I still care my bestfriend, and I still think you are beautiful.

You are beautiful my princess of old, though I have grown apart from you and moved on in my life, you are still beautiful to me, the way you care and share and give without complaint. You are beautiful the way you smile and play and tease. The memories I shared with you will always have a place in my heart and your face will always be a loved one, though I have moved on you are still a princess to me.

You are beautiful my new love. The way that you are alive and how you smile always, everytime I look in your eyes they gleam with joy. You are beautiful in the way that I want to be happy even in the darkest of times. You have given me new life, and for that, you have my love.

To each girl who has touched my lips and had my deepest love, this is my tribute to you, I care about you and I love you, I never will stop caring or loving no matter where this life takes me, I will always be there if you call and ask. And to each of you I thank, because I have gained so much from being with you.

I smile at my memories with you.

No comments: