Thursday, June 28, 2007

Coffee

Coffee is so nice for a social idea. Brilliant. I would have to say that coffee is the one drink that people can talk over, it seems to me every other drink is for.... well drinking.

"I am Jeremy, and thus it is."

A day of self-relization to be sure. One day a while ago I found that I am very small, you see everyone knows how small they are, but they dont realize it. Well this is a different situation altogether. I have been asked are you strait? Or are you religious? Or are you emo? No. I am not. I am Jeremy, these things are just insidental to me. they are part of me, I am not part of them. I think I can be comftorble doing anything now, I can hug a gay person, a strait person, anyone, because I am not insecure, why do others opinions matter? I am who I am and nothing you say can change that, no lable can change that. Because I am none of these things, I am Jeremy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.